- Q: Best thing that happened in 2012 for you?
- Tim: Rediscovering my love of being a tourist. I want to spend the rest of my life travelling and learning.
- Q: Finally, what are you looking forward to in 2013?
- Tim: Travelling and learning!
— Tim Rice-Oxley
- Q: This morning on the morning show we were asking what their most influential or favourite vinyl album was, do you have one?
- Tom: Come on then chaps, what have we got?
- Richard: You've got some pretty old vinyl, don't you?
- Tom: Yeah, I've got all the Nick Drake albums which are quite a rarity which are probably my most prized possession actually. I love them. They are fantastic things to have.
— Tim Rice-Oxley on Sovereign Light Cafe (continued)
— Tim Rice-Oxley on Sovereign Light Cafe
- Interviewer: Tell us about this new album. It was released back in May and it went straight to number one which makes it the fifth number one album in a row which means there's only one band that's done better than that.
- Tom: There's only one band that's better than us ever... No... It's just a bonus really, it's nothing we set out to do.
- Jesse: British festivals always just have the edge. We know how to do a festival. There are other festivals around the world that are really great, and they are really well organised, and everything is spotless and stuff, but there is some little bit of magic that's missing at a lot of them which you only find even if it's really muddy and everyone-
- Tom: There's people surfing on the mud with a rolled up carpet.
- Jesse: Yeah.
- Tom: like you did Jess.
— Jesse Quin